Online Auction Starts in 3 Days
March 23 - 28, 2019
Selected antique and modern silver from local estates and private collections; Lalique, Legras, Carrillo, Baralac, Kosta, Murano and Canadian art glass by Layne Verbeek, Heather Wood & John Kepkiewicz and Dan Crichton; Waterford and other Anglo-Irish glass; Cobridge grotesque stoneware; Wedgwood, Doulton, Derby, Worcester, Coalport and other English ceramics, including several services; Royal Copenhagen and Bing & Grøndahl figures, birds and animal groups; Sèvres, Samson, Meissen. Rosenthal and other Continental ceramics; Canadian studio pottery by Robert Archambeau, Mahmoud Baghaeian, Bruce Cochrane, Harlan House, Filipa Pimentel, Bill Reddick, Laurie Rolland and others; miniature portraits, enamels; pewter, copper, brass and other metalwork; textiles, sculpture, works of art, prints, maps, clocks, furniture, mirrors, lighting and decorations
On View at Waddington's TorontoSunday, March 24 from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Monday, March 25 from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- Unless exempted by law, the buyer is required to pay Ontario Retail Sales Tax and Federal Goods and Services Tax on the total purchase price including the buyer`s premium.
- Taxes are exempt for any items directly shipped from our premises out of Canada.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot from sale at any time, to divide any lot or to combine any two or more lots at his sole discretion, all without notice.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OUR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS
Restrictions exist regarding the import and export of species protected under CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species).This includes but is not limited to items made of or containing bone (whalebone etc.), ivory, tortoise shell, seal skin, rhinoceros horn and any other animal part and is strictly controlled or forbidden by most countries. Please review your country’s laws before bidding on pieces made of or containing these restricted items. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inquire about and obtain the proper permits for artwork purchased that may contain restricted materials, if such permit can be obtained. Please contact the department for further assistance. For more information please visit WWW.CITES.ORG
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Register to bid in our auctions and find out what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More