Online Auction Starts in 16 Days
November 03 - 08, 2018
Formerly known as “Off The Wall” Art, our Discovery Art auctions are a great way to discover art and start building a collection.
On View at Waddington's TorontoSunday, November 04 from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Monday, November 05 from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR FINE WINE AND SPIRITS
- Waddington’s conducts auctions of fine wine and rare spirits under the authority of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (the “LCBO”)
- All purchasers of alcoholic beverages through an auction must be nineteen (19) years of age or older.
- All lots are sold “AS IS”.
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete CONDITIONS OF SALE
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OUR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS
Restrictions exist regarding the import and export of species protected under CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species).This includes but is not limited to items made of or containing bone (whalebone etc.), ivory, tortoise shell, seal skin, rhinoceros horn and any other animal part and is strictly controlled or forbidden by most countries. Please review your country’s laws before bidding on pieces made of or containing these restricted items. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inquire about and obtain the proper permits for artwork purchased that may contain restricted materials, if such permit can be obtained. Please contact the department for further assistance. For more information please visit WWW.CITES.ORG
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Register to bid in our auctions and find out what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More