Online Auction Starts in 17 Days
May 24 — June 01, 2021
Auction begins to close at 4 pm ET
Our Spring Fine Spirits Auction offers over 170 lots of exceptional whiskies and spirits with outstanding collector’s bottles, rarities, and affordable treasures. Highlights include a 50 year old Balvenie, the famous Final Edition Black Bowmore, and for Bourbon collectors the extremely rare Third Release Double Eagle Very Rare. Look for gems from closed distilleries and independent bottlers nestled amongst everyone’s favourites.
For more information please contact us at [email protected].
CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR FINE WINE AND SPIRITS
- Waddington’s conducts auctions of fine wine and rare spirits under the authority of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (the “LCBO”)
- All purchasers of alcoholic beverages through an auction must be nineteen (19) years of age or older.
- All lots are sold “AS IS”.
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete CONDITIONS OF SALE
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Sign up for our e-newsletters to find out about upcoming auctions and events. Register to bid in our auctions and discover what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More