Live Auction Starts in 5 Days
Fine Wine and Spirits Live Auction
February 23, 2019 AT 2:00 PM
We have specially selected nearly 200 lots of the finest and rarest wine for this special Live Auction, including: bluechip Bordeaux, select Super Tuscans, the best of Rhône, beautiful Champagne, prime Port and some highlights from our Fine Spirits department.
Virtual Catalogue: Click Here To View
Absentee/Telephone BiddingIf you are unable to attend the auction in person you can leave an Absentee Bid or sign up for Phone Bidding using an online form. firstname.lastname@example.org
CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR FINE WINE AND SPIRITS
- Waddington’s conducts auctions of fine wine and rare spirits under the authority of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (the “LCBO”)
- All purchasers of alcoholic beverages through an auction must be nineteen (19) years of age or older.
- All lots are sold “AS IS”.
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete CONDITIONS OF SALE
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Register to bid in our auctions and find out what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More