Online Auction Starts in 23 Days
February 27 — March 07, 2023
Auction begins to close at 6:00 pm ET
Our first Fine Wine auction of 2023 showcases close to 500 lots, many in original wood cases. Highlights from a renowned private collection include Le Pin, Domaine Leroy, first growth Bordeaux and top wines from Tuscany and Rhône. Also offered are outstanding Burgundies from Roumier, Rousseau and Comte de Vogüe; sought-after Super Tuscans including a Sassicaia vertical; two Duclot Bordeaux collections; highly-desired Californians including Screaming Eagle, Scarecrow and Harlan; plus a wide selection from Sauternes.
Please contact us for more information.
CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR FINE WINE AND SPIRITS
- Waddington’s conducts auctions of fine wine and rare spirits under the authority of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (the “LCBO”)
- All purchasers of alcoholic beverages through an auction must be nineteen (19) years of age or older.
- All lots are sold “AS IS”.
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete CONDITIONS OF SALE
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Sign up for our e-newsletters to find out about upcoming auctions and events. Register to bid in our auctions and discover what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables. Whether you need our assistance with a single item, an estate or corporate collection, we look forward to working with you.Learn More