Online Auction Starts in 16 Days
April 25 - 30, 2020
This auction is Waddington’s largest online offering of jewellery to date.
The auction includes over 300 lots of exclusively gold jewellery including rings, bracelets, bangles, chains, pendants, earrings, brooches and necklaces, including many examples set with diamonds and gemstones. Also included is a selection of contemporary pieces, mixed with jewellery from the 19th and 20th centuries. Although there will be a few diamond-set ladies’ wristwatches in this auction, pocket watches and men’s wristwatches will be offered in a later online auction.
Over the next few months, we look forward to bringing you online auctions of unmounted gemstones, wrist and pocket watches, numismatics, and silver and costume jewellery, as well as our Fine Jewellery Auction on June 9th.
Please enjoy browsing the first 150 lots of this auction, and return to our site over the next few weeks as more lots are added to the auction.
BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- Unless exempted by law, the buyer is required to pay Ontario Retail Sales Tax and Federal Goods and Services Tax on the total purchase price including the buyer`s premium.
- Taxes are exempt for any items directly shipped from our premises out of Canada.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot from sale at any time, to divide any lot or to combine any two or more lots at his sole discretion, all without notice.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OUR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS
Restrictions exist regarding the import and export of species protected under CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species).This includes but is not limited to items made of or containing bone (whalebone etc.), ivory, tortoise shell, seal skin, rhinoceros horn and any other animal part and is strictly controlled or forbidden by most countries. Please review your country’s laws before bidding on pieces made of or containing these restricted items. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inquire about and obtain the proper permits for artwork purchased that may contain restricted materials, if such permit can be obtained. Please contact the department for further assistance. For more information please visit WWW.CITES.ORG
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Register to bid in our auctions and find out what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More