Online Auction Starts in 18 Days
June 20 - 25, 2020
From adoring saints to stately portraits, this auction highlights works from European schools and their followers from the 15th to the 19th centuries. Featuring Italian devotionals, Northern European genre scenes, British landscapes, and a collection of studio drawings, this sale offers 400 years of Western art history for established and new collectors alike.
Please note we are unable to hold a public preview for this auction, but are pleased to provide additional photographs, conditions reports, etc. Please contact Susan Robertson for more information.
BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- Unless exempted by law, the buyer is required to pay Ontario Retail Sales Tax and Federal Goods and Services Tax on the total purchase price including the buyer`s premium.
- Taxes are exempt for any items directly shipped from our premises out of Canada.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot from sale at any time, to divide any lot or to combine any two or more lots at his sole discretion, all without notice.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Register to bid in our auctions and find out what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More