Small Art Big Hearts Auction
October 27 - November 01, 2018
This year’s Small Art Big Hearts auction supports The Stephen Lewis Foundation’s Grandmothers to Grandmothers Campaign.
The Grandmothers to Grandmothers Campaign is a Canadian grassroots response to the emerging crisis faced by African grandmothers as they struggled to care for millions of children orphaned by AIDS. Their mandate is to listen to African grandmothers, respect their expertise and amplify their voices in order to promote authentic and substantive responses to the HIV/AIDS pandemic in Africa.
On View at Waddington's TorontoSunday, October 28 from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Monday, October 29 from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- Unless exempted by law, the buyer is required to pay Ontario Retail Sales Tax and Federal Goods and Services Tax on the total purchase price including the buyer`s premium.
- Taxes are exempt for any items directly shipped from our premises out of Canada.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot from sale at any time, to divide any lot or to combine any two or more lots at his sole discretion, all without notice.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Register to bid in our auctions and find out what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More