Silver & Costume Jewellery and Luxury Accessories
June 15 - 20, 2019
This eclectic auction includes purses by Furla, Hermes and Louis Vuitton; Hermes scarves; pens; silver jewellery by Tiffany, Jensen, Antonio Pineda, John Hardy, David Yurman, Murrle Bennett, Links Of London, and Pandora; and costume jewellery by Sherman, Haskell, Dior as well as a large collection of bangles by Alexis Bittar.
On View at Waddington's TorontoFriday, June 14 from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Saturday, June 15 from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday, June 16 from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday, June 17 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OUR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS
Restrictions exist regarding the import and export of species protected under CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species).This includes but is not limited to items made of or containing bone (whalebone etc.), ivory, tortoise shell, seal skin, rhinoceros horn and any other animal part and is strictly controlled or forbidden by most countries. Please review your country’s laws before bidding on pieces made of or containing these restricted items. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inquire about and obtain the proper permits for artwork purchased that may contain restricted materials, if such permit can be obtained. Please contact the department for further assistance. For more information please visit WWW.CITES.ORG
BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- Unless exempted by law, the buyer is required to pay Ontario Retail Sales Tax and Federal Goods and Services Tax on the total purchase price including the buyer`s premium.
- Taxes are exempt for any items directly shipped from our premises out of Canada.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot from sale at any time, to divide any lot or to combine any two or more lots at his sole discretion, all without notice.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Register to bid in our auctions and find out what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More