Buy & Sell
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. Unique in the breadth of our knowledge, we are pleased to offer a wide range of services to assist our clients with selling, buying, appraising and managing their valuables.
Search Prices Realised
Our Prices Realised page provides a comprehensive index of our past auctions - sorted by name or date, with filters for department and year. View the results in a gallery or convenient list format.
Working with Waddington's means partnering with industry leading experts who are passionate about their specialties, and are backed by a market leading company.
Waddington’s welcomes consignments for our upcoming auctions including the following:
- Unique American, Modern and Contemporary fine art
- Antique & Modern Silver & Gold
- Bordeaux and Burgundy First Growth Wines
- British Paintings
- Bronze & Marble Sculpture
- Canadian 19th Century Topographical Paintings
- Canadian Fine Art by:
– F.A. Verner
– Paul Kane
– Tom Thomson
– Emily Carr
– David Milne
– William Kurelek
– Sorel Etrog
– Alex Colville
– Christopher Pratt
– Mary Pratt
- Canadian Fine Art by artists affiliated with:
– Group of Seven
– Beaver Hall
– Les Automatistes
– Les Plasticiennes
– Painters 11
– Regina Five
- Canadian Historical Maps, Documents
- Chandeliers, Sconces & Decorative Lighting
- Continental Paintings
- Fine Prints and Photography
- Inuit sculpture and graphics from the 1950s & 1960s
- Lalique, Gallé, Daum, Baccarat, Venini, Orrefors, Tiffany, Steuben & other Signed Glass
- Maps & Militaria
- Old Master and Related Works
- Fine Jewellery
- Signed Designer Pieces of costume & silver jewellery
- Studio & Art Pottery, including Doulton, Martin Bros., Rookwood, Weller, Harlander, Deichmann, etc.
Please visit our individual department pages for more detail.
Canada’s Auction House
Providing expert advice to Canadian and international clients for 160+ successful years.