Wrist & Pocket Watches
September 25 — 30, 2021
Auction begins to close at 3:00 pm ET
A diverse auction featuring 16 Rolex/Tudor wristwatches, several Omega examples, plus a Zenith El Primero, a Ulysse Nardin dual time zone, a Panerai Radiomir, and watches by Heuer, Ebel, Montblanc, LeCoultre, Concord, Bremont, Baume & Mercier, Cartier and Piaget. Look for a number of lady’s evening wristwatches set with diamonds as well as 35 lots of pocket watches including many Railroad Grade and highly jewelled examples.
Click here to download or browse the digital catalogue.
Please contact us for more information.
BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- Unless exempted by law, the buyer is required to pay Ontario Retail Sales Tax and Federal Goods and Services Tax on the total purchase price including the buyer`s premium.
- Taxes are exempt for any items directly shipped from our premises out of Canada.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot from sale at any time, to divide any lot or to combine any two or more lots at his sole discretion, all without notice.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Sign up for our e-newsletters to find out about upcoming auctions and events. Register to bid in our auctions and discover what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables. Whether you need our assistance with a single item, an estate or corporate collection, we look forward to working with you.Learn More