Attributed to Qian Du (1764-1845)
Ink and colour on paper
36.1" x 19.1" — 91.6 x 48.6 cm.
Donated to Knox College at the University of Toronto in 2009 by descendants of George Leslie Mackay, a missionary with the Canada Presbyterian Church. Mr. Mackay acquired the painting when he resided in Tamsui, northern Formosa (now Taiwan) sometime between 1872-1901.
Department: Asian Art