About Condition Ratings
- 5 Stars: Excellent - No discernable damage, flaws or imperfections
- 4 Stars: Very Good - Minor flaws or imperfections visible only under close inspection using specialised instruments or black light
- 3 Stars: Good - Minor flaws visible upon inspection under standard lighting
- 2 Stars: Fair - Exhibits flaws or damage that may draw the eye under standard lighting
- 1 Star: Poor - Flaws or damage immediately apparent under standard lighting (examples: missing components, rips, broken glass, damaged surfaces, etc.)
Note: Condition ratings and condition details are the subjective opinions of our specialists and should be used as a guide only. Waddington’s uses due care when preparing condition details, however, our staff are not professional restorers or conservators. Condition details and reports are not warranties and each lot is sold “as is” in accordance with the buyer’s terms and conditions of sale. In all cases the prospective purchaser is responsible for inspecting the property themselves prior to placing a bid.