November 22 — 30, 2021
Auction begins to close at 4 pm ET
Consignment deadline: September 17, 2021
For consignment information please contact us at [email protected] or visit the Fine Wine & Spirits Consignments page for more information.
CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR FINE WINE AND SPIRITS
- Waddington’s conducts auctions of fine wine and rare spirits under the authority of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (the “LCBO”)
- All purchasers of alcoholic beverages through an auction must be nineteen (19) years of age or older.
- All lots are sold “AS IS”.
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete CONDITIONS OF SALE
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Sign up for our e-newsletters to find out about upcoming auctions and events. Register to bid in our auctions and discover what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More