November 22 — 30, 2021
Auction begins to close at 4:00 pm ET
The gallery for this auction will be available to browse the week of November 8th.
Stay up-to-date with our auctions by subscribing to our email list.
CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR FINE WINE AND SPIRITS
- Waddington’s conducts auctions of fine wine and rare spirits under the authority of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (the “LCBO”)
- All purchasers of alcoholic beverages through an auction must be nineteen (19) years of age or older.
- All lots are sold “AS IS”.
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete CONDITIONS OF SALE
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Sign up for our e-newsletters to find out about upcoming auctions and events. Register to bid in our auctions and discover what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables. Whether you need our assistance with a single item, an estate or corporate collection, we look forward to working with you.Learn More